Our commitment to accessibility.
At ScanningLA Inc we’re committed to accessibility, diversity and inclusion. We believe all of our guests should be able to easily visit our website.
Whether you’re using assistive technologies like a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software or switch technology, our mission is to make our website accessible to all.
how we accomplish our goals?
We set high standards for web accessibility and constantly strive to ensure we’re in compliance with all laws and guidelines. We are a small minority-owned business but we are constantly working to identify areas that need improvement.
- The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA are recognized and acknowledged as the international standard measure of success. We regularly test our site to ensure we meet or exceed that standard.
- We’re always learning. We consistently look for improvements in performance, speed and accessibility.
steps we’ve taken to improve accessibility.
Here are some of the items we’ve addressed to make sure our site is accessible to all our guests.
- Site Structure — We use appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs and other formatting features on ParadiseSplash.com so that guests can easily use the site with assistive technology.
- Text Equivalents — People who either can’t see images or hear audio may need some form of a text equivalent to interact with our sites. We’re working to ensure all of our images and multimedia are fully accessible through alternative text, captions and transcripts.
- Full Keyboard Access — Everything we build can be accessed using a keyboard.
- Site Consistency — We’re consistent in the way we build our site.
Need Help or have feedback?
Send us your feedback. If you want to contact us, or if you experience any issues, please let us know.
Send us an email at email@example.com